Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Buy New Handphone

Today,i'm so happy because i know the MARA loan can enter to my acaun bank,so i wake early this morning to check the money at the bank. At the bank, i see the balance my money is RM4000. Woow..... i so excited. Then i take my money from ATM about RM1000. Then i go to the Mega Mall to buy a new Handphone. I buy this phone because my old phone is broken cause i throw it to the wall because i angry to my friend.hahax.... I promise to myself for care this phone carefully.okay,that's all for my story.Tadhaa.......

2 comments:

  1. wow u must be datuk amir rite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today,i'm so happy because i know I will get MARA loan ,so i woke up early this morning to check the money at the bank. At the bank, i saw the balance of my money is RM4000. Woow..... i was so excited. Then i took out RM1000. Then i wentought this phone because my old phone is broken after i threw it to the wall because i was angry at my friend.hahax.... I promise to myself to take care of this phone carefully.okay,that's all .Tadhaa.......

    ReplyDelete