Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Run From The Program In College

Morning, 28 APril 2009

I wake early for go to class. But in the college,my lecturer say the class is cancel and then told me to go PSDC hall to hear explaination about final exam. In the hall, all student wait to the Master of PSDC to give the speech. but the master is so late go the hall.Then i feel so bored to wait him.Then, i with my friend run from the program and go back home to continue my sleep..hahaha.... MY MISSION IS COMPLETE.

1 comment:

  1. I woke up early to go to class. But when I got to college, my lecturer said the class is canceled and then told me to go PSDC hall to listen to a talk on final exam . In the hall, all students waited for the spokeperson but he came in really late .I was so bored waiting and then my friend and I ran from the program and went back home to continue my sleep..hahaha.... MY MISSION IS COMPLETEd

    ReplyDelete